- Upon credit approval, terms are net 30 days from the date of invoice.
- A credit line can be established by completing the Customer Credit Application.
- No shipments will be made to accounts that are fifteen (15) days past due or over their credit limit.
- VISA, MasterCard, IMPAC Government credit cards are accepted at the TIME OF ORDER ONLY
- There will be a $50.00 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- Remittance address: 308A Starling Court, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- We do NOT accept COD orders.
Freight will be prepaid on toner cartridges and ink jets for orders over $100.00, on Office Products over $250.00, and on Medical over $250.00.
- Requests for non-defective returns must be made no later than 90 days from invoice date. A Return Authorization (RA) must accompany all returns and is valid for 30 days. Any package received without a RA number will be refused.
- All non-defective returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns after 30 days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any non-defective cartridge that is not 100% resalable (with all original packaging, all parts, instructions, and labels) will be returned to you at your expense. Do not write RA number or stick labels on the original packaging, as that will make it non-resalable.
- Credit will not be given until the product in question has been received back by VIP.
Defective Product Returns
- All claims of defective product must be made within 90 days.
- All defective products must have RA issued by VIP.
- All defective returns will be inspected and toner cartridges will be weighed. Product that is found to be nondefective or used will not be credited. Such product will be returned to you at your own expense.
- All defective returns must be returned in their original box with no stickers or markings on the box.
Damage In Transit
Damage in transit must be reported to carrier and inspection requested within fifteen (15) days of delivery to customer's premises.
(a) Examine cartons carefully before accepting delivery.
(b) Note damage or shortage on freight fill of delivery receipt.
(c) Unpack merchandise promptly to detect concealed damage, save cartons for inspection.
(d) Notify your VIP representative immediately.
All non-defective returns must their original packaging and in re-salable condition. Please call for Return Authorization (RA) number before returning any product. When defective products is returned and received by VIP, a credit memo is issued, and replacement product is sent freight-free along with new invoice. We are unable to accept returns of non-stock, obsolete, or special order items that were ordered incorrectly by the customer. All products returned for reasons other than manufacturing defects are subject to a 15% restocking charge. If a product is being returned due to an error by VIP, our Customer Service Department will provide an RA# and call-tag to pick up the product.
- Tax I.D. # 36-4057113
- D&B # 93-805-4723